2013-11-03

Protocol Analyzer 2.0


Protocol Analyzer 2.0 is now released. It can be downloaded from http://wiki.nethome.nu/doku.php/analyzer/start. The analyzer now supports decoder plugins. This means that it is easy to write your own decoder for a new protocol and plug it in to the Protocol Analyzer. The same decoder plugin can also be used in the NethomeServer.

The Protocol Analyzer now also has a real installer both for windows and for other platforms.

More details about the changes can be seen in the release notes.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Which kind of capacitor did you use to analyze the protocol ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it really does not matter what kind you use. I guess you should not use an electrolytic capacitor since it is AC, but other than that use the cheapest one you can find :-). I think I used a polyester capacitor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I used electrolytic capacitors with success, I will try with polyester capacitors and I will compare the results.

    Thanks for your very useful tool.

    ReplyDelete